Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm going through a spell right now where I'm listening to a lot of folk music. The genre is still full of people that are creative because they want to be--not because there's money in the industry. I think it brings out some of the most clever ideas.

This happens to me every couple of years--I decide that every song on my playlists are overplayed--ditch them and start afresh with a new genre. Today I heard a song that is so wonderfully slightly irreverent and clever it's worth sharing on a blogpost.



I'd recommend anyone else willing to try out the genre for free take a detour from this blog to folkalley.com. It's worth the trip . For those of you who are exceptionally lazy just subscribe to their podcast here:


Remember Podcasts are FREE, don't require an iPod, and if you don't like it delete it. But when you're making that commute to work they're great companions to have around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment